Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My week on Fire!

5:30 am... crawled out of bed... decided to get on the scale just for kicks!  5 pounds down this week!  5 pounds!  Can you believe it?

So today I thought that I would fill you all in on what I did this last week.  My sister in law gave me a fitbit last year... and I really hadn't used it much.  Off and on, but this last week I used it consistently.  The fitbit is light, small and I actually clip it on my bra and noone ever sees it.
In the past I used a body media fit, but it was always getting in the way and it didn't look very attractive attached to my arm 24/7.  The fitbit is my little hidden secret.  The best thing I love about it... it syncs with myfitnesspal! 

The other change I made... My workout!  One week of TurboFire done!  Boo ya!  
It's tough... but I think it's working!  


No comments:

Post a Comment