Thursday, April 11, 2013

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!!!

Well, I rang in the new year with good intentions to keep blogging and working on fixing me.  Of course, I am a liar!  It's April and it's been four months since I wrote that.  I am full of crap.

I am still struggling on getting "me" back.  I saw myself briefly for a point last year when I was working on fixing myself.  Then the holidays came and it was just too easy to get into a rut and get off of a routine.  Then of course there's always an excuse.  My inflammation is still not good!  I am sticking to my supplements but I have been doing too much of things I shouldn't and not enough of the things I should.  Exercising whenever possible, and sticking to my Paleo diet, out of necessity of course, but I've been drinking too much, not sleeping enough and thinking really negative thoughts!  I don't like myself, my thighs, the bags under my eyes.  Waaa Waaa Waaa you say?  Well this is my party and I'll cry if I want to.  So... it's time to do this! AGAIN!

Random I know... but this is my new favorite thing in the world! 
 
Husband thinks I like its because it contains a trace of alcohol due to the fermentation process.  He may be right, but don't tell him that because he always thinks he is.  To be honest... since I have been drinking one of these bad boys a day... I haven't had to take my pro-biotic, and my poops are perfect.  Just sayin!    I love the gingeraid... ginger is the bomb for tummy woes!  Give it a swirl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment