Tuesday, April 29, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 2 to 2 1/2, but who's counting!

So... my week 2 did NOT go as planned!  We had family come in for Easter and I was not able to stick my whole plan for the week.  I am going forward... and starting week 2 over!  I pretty much stuck to the eating side... but the exercise just didn't happen.   I am telling you this because this just proves that we are all human.  Shit happens... and we have to get back up and get back to what we need to do.  I am not giving up on my plan... I just hit a bump in the road.  Who cares if it takes me 27 days to complete the 21 day fix... that's my prerogative right?  Point is... keep going!

As far as my progress goes... well 60 days ago today I joined a group of girls, just like me, who were trying to stay motivated and get back their health.  This challenge group was supposed to only last 30 days, but we all loved talking to each other so much that we extended it to 60 days.  My weight loss in the past, I did alone, and I've always continued to exercise and eat clean to maintain... but I was tired of maintaining.  I was ready to love life in my own skin again, and this group has helped me do that.   My health in 60 days has improved in more ways than I can tell you.  I feel better... my muffin top is almost non existent, I sleep all through the night, and I just feel so damn better.  I can honestly tell you that drinking Shakeology has helped my gut heal, and helped eliminate  a lot of inflammation in my body that I just couldn't get rid of.  What a great experience.  Here's how I see my shake daily... as a ray of light!  


Where I stand now... 10 lbs lighter!  Yes 10!  I planned on taking measurements and posting again... but I haven't gotten around to it.  Oh and Strong... have I mentioned strong?  Strong is the new sexy right?   My gosh those 21 day fix workouts rock!  I am seeing so much definition in my arms it's insane!  
Ok... so they're not the biggest guns... but they're mine!  I can also hold a plank for a whole minute now without wanting to vomit!  Progress peeps... progress!  

This weekend is my wedding anniversary and we are taking a trip!  So once again I am going to stray a little.  Got a pretty active weekend planned though, and will try to stick to my eating.  I actually am really digging eating out of those little containers.  They are amazing.  You can fit so much food in them.  When I get back... I am hitting it hardcore.  Anyone want to join me?  


No comments:

Post a Comment