Monday, April 14, 2014

21 Day Fix... Week One!


Well I guess me trying to blog daily was a little overzealous on my part.  In a perfect world I would get to... but in my world, well that's another story.

Anyway... I can't say enough about this week!  My one big screw up was after a bad, long day at work... I came home, broke down, had a martini and didn't get my workout in.  I was so disappointed in myself... It was only day two for crying out loud. The next day, being riddled with guilt, I did that workout, plus the one I was supposed to do.  I do not recommend this... however one day was the upper fix, and the next was the lower fix so since I was working two different areas... I felt justified.  We are all human... we are not going to be perfect, and we can't expect perfection out of ourselves. If you are tired of starting over, quit giving up... those words are resonating in my head!

The workouts are so awesome!  I can't say enough about them.  I seriously was feeling pretty cocky apparently because I thought these workouts were going to be nothing compared to some of the Turbofire moves I have been doing forever... but they proved me wrong.  I have been working muscles that I didn't know I even had, and sore in places that I didn't know I could be.  My strength has improved so much in a week,  and one of the things I am starting to love about my body... My shoulders!  AMAZING workouts!!!! I can't say that enough!   This is what the schedule looks like... 




I even got to have my wine this week (no cheating like the martini).  The wine has to fit in the yellow container... but as you can see in the picture next to it... it's a good amount.  (Well at least that's what I keep telling myself) 


I still start my day with my Shakeology... 
and I am continuing to eat out of my color coded containers...


I feel great, and my body definitely needed this restart... that's all I can say!  I love it!  Day five was rough because I felt really hungry, which is funny because I really hadn't until then this week.  May have been because my monthly friend is on her way in... gotta love being a woman right?  I was kinda worried I was going to be so bloated that it would make my weekly result numbers not look so good... but my weekly numbers turned out pretty awesome I must say... so I will take it!  Bloated or not!  
So here's the deal... on Week 2.  I'm not going to commit to a daily blog, but I will post at the end of week 2 and fill you all in.  I will commit to my Facebook page and Instagram this week though... so click on those links and give me a follow!

Honestly, I am a little worried about this week.  It's Easter weekend coming up, and we will have a house full of people.  Cooking a big meal on Sunday too!   Wish me luck!  I feel a "How to get through a holiday on the 21 day fix" blog coming on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment