Monday, August 20, 2012

It's all about the Poop!

This is precisely the reason I started this blog to go along with my other. Poop is just not something you discuss on a food blog! It's natural and we all do it, but we rarely ever talk about it. I discussed previously seeing my new doctor, and going through my new regimine for my Autoimmune disease treatment. On my visit this last week, along with my hand slapping for not taking some of my supplements exactly how I was told, I was also told that I had lots of bad bacteria in my gut and a parasite. Excuse me? A parasite? Now mind you, I am a visual person... so this image came to my mind...

Ok... so I have an imagination! I also have a foreign beast in my stomache! As many probiotics that I take, and all the digestive enzymes... he must be one resilient dude! And yes, I call him a dude because no woman would ever want to live and thrive in an environment like an intestine or a colon! Gross! That was enought to scare me into taking a new set of botanicals, Let me tell ya! Bring it on! This intestine is no longer a parasitic bed and breakfast.
The product I am taking is called the Repairvite Program. It constists of a powder that I drink twice a day, two pill pouches that I take twice a day, and some probitotics. Today is day 6 on them! My bowels have been on a roller coaster! I was expecting to have the runs, stomach cramps, but nope, quite the opposite! Total back up! I am pooping like a rabbit! My tummy is bloated and I am exhuasted, and I'm grumpy! I keep visioning the beast in there... sucking up all the things that I am pumping in me, laying back looking full, picking his teeth and feeling so happy! My only hope is that inside that parasitic ass, he's bubbling like an alka seltzer plus and getting ready to explode! Unfortuantely... I think when he does... I better be by a bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment