Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where did the weekend go???

I'm not sure what happens these days... the weekend just flies by.  In my opinion, we should have three day weekends and four day work weeks.  Two days just isn't enough time to get chores done and have down time too. 

As far as the diet is concerned, I have lost 5 lbs.  I am taking all my supplements religiously and am feeling pretty darn good.  I love the Paleo way of eating... I don' t feel swollen anymore.  My stomach is flatter and all in all I just feel good.  The hubby is feeling pretty good too!  Our bloat seems to all be a thing of the past, which is freaking awesome.  However, it can be hard... like this weekend we went to dinner to celebrate our daughter's boyfriends birthday.  Macaroni Grill!  Italian food???  The first thing they bring to the table is BREAD!  Now for me, I haven't had bread in so long it didn't bother me, however, hubby was another story.  He wrote a letter on the table to the Paleo Diet...
 
 
 
Dear Paleo,
My husband is just feeling deprived... he will get over it!
We feel better and look better... Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment