Monday, September 17, 2012

Excuses, Excuses!!!

Have you every noticed that once you miss a day of workouts... it's so easy to keep missing them?  Once you make one excuse, the others just come so easy!  I also notice that's when I start making bad decisions.  You know... the little devil voice sitting on your shoulder... "You already missed your workout... you might as well enjoy yourself".  Ugh!  Hate that devil!  That pretty much sums up my last 3 days.  Then of course the disappointment and disgust  in myself kick in.   You know the drill!
I also missed my doctor appointment last week, and my wrap!  Can you hear the violins?  I am just having a freaking pitty party this post aren't I?

Ok... rant is over and so are the excuses!  Today is Monday... the start of a new week!  Let's talk about some good things shall we?

One of the highlights of my weekend... purchasing my new Keurig!  I was very worried that it wouldn't be a practical kitchen gadget during the holidays... but I think it's going be even better than a regular coffee pot!  You can brew a cup lickety split, and you only brew as many as you need... no left over coffee sitting in the pot, or a crew of angry, hung over, caffeine deprived people sitting around with blood shot eyes waiting in line for a full pot to finish brewing!  Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Juan Valdez (we name all of our kitchen appliances).
Tomorrow is body wrap day!  Looking forward to wrap #2.  I'm going to try to be sly and get first hand pictures, but any of my body rolls jump into the picture... I can assure you they will not be posted! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment