Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This is my party, I'll cry if I want to!

My flip flops have been filled with a personal pitty party as of late.  I got out of my routine and into a rut once again.  Today is the day where I am going to turn this bad boy around again and get back into the groove.  (At least that's what I said to myself last Monday)

 I had every intention of getting rid of those excuses.  I left work and headed home... was going to put some dinner on the stove and head up to my room of pain...  as in exercise room people, has nothing to do with Christian Gray.    However, Life had a different plan for me.   I come home to this...
Anyone who knows me will know that this was enough to send me over the edge!  Dishwasher was full of clean dishes, but no one had emptied it, and of course the sink was loaded with things that needed to be washed.  And I am supposed to be controlling my stress response!  RIGHT!  Needles to say... my Monday ended with a bang and a good cry! And ended with one of these... which of course is not good for my inflammation!!!



Last Tuesday, was my body wrap day!  First, I need to add in that I didn't make my weekly doctors appointment the prior week, too much going on between home and work.  I did talk to her on the phone though... we rescheduled my body wrap for this week, and planned to get caught back up with her next week.   I was looking forward to getting stuffed into saran wrap like a sausage in a casing!  .  Between the dish episode, deadlines at work and the fact that my period was due in 3 days... well you get the picture.  Oh and let's not forget that I hadn't worked out in um... 4 DAYS!!!!!


I was put in the little room, and told to strip down once again... I am just glad there are no mirrors!  Yikes!  So, only in my undergarments, standing with my arms up, legs spread like I'm under arrest... it begins.  They start by rubbing an exfoliating substance on your skin and, and then wipe it off.  The cream is rubbed on, and the stuffing of the rolls into the saran wrap is on.  It was really hard to get pictures while laying like a mummy, and I couldn't bring myself to tell the girl that I was taking pictures of my sausagness!  Here's a leg...
 

It went well, but leave it to my body to actually gain an inch in one spot!  Go figure!  Just my luck lately. 

The week ended with family coming to visit, still no workouts, and my period!  Peachy!

So today is Wednesday... the following week and I actually have been working on this post for a week!  I figured I would just finish it up and catch you up! 

Still in my funk!  Doctor's appointment today... I haven't had time to get my blood work done, and I am sure she is going to give me a swift kick in the ass!  Haven't worked out in, let me count, 13 f-ing days!  Are you kidding me?  No wonder I'm feeling like crap... slipping back!  So... guess I need that swift kick from doc today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment