Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vacation is Over!!!

I now know what Aerosmith meant by permanent vacation.  That's where I want to be!!!

This last week, me and the hubs packed up and headed for the coast for our wedding anniversary!  We had been anticipating this trip for so long, and it was over in a flash!  We had a room with an ocean view... breakfast brought to our room every morning... lot's of food and wine... needless to say... we ended up staying an extra day.  It was delightful!
My diet sucked!  However, I didn't gain back my 8 pounds, so this is good news.  We did walk
EVERYWHERE... so I think that helped!   I did give in to the diet devil, it was vacation after all!  I ate CHEESE and POTATOES and lots of them.  (I feel guilty so I crossed them out like it really didn't happen) Of course I had to stay gluten free... that's not an option, but the Paleo police would have had me by more short hairs!

We're home and back to the grind...back off the cheat foods but I have been off of my workout and I miss it!  Tomorrow is my daughters 21st birthday and then back to the Fire on Thursday!  Did you hear what I said?  21?  Seriously? Man on man how time flies!  I felt myself age just saying it out loud   I think my boobs dropped a little lower as well.  Oh well... what can you do?

This weekend I have some plans to try a new recipe idea... so you know what the next post will be.  So ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment